Learn why all background checks are not created equal!
Our 6-Factor Quality Commitment™
- Hire Level begins by manually reviewing each and every order that we receive before we begin further research. This simple but crucial step removes the instances of many data entry errors such as name order errors, misspellings, date or year of birth errors, etc. If we are not sure, we will contact you immediately to verify that we have the correct information. We want to get it right the first time – no sense in researching data that may be inaccurate or incomplete!
- The next step is to then compare the provided information to an instant SSN Trace report. This critical report reveals all names and aliases associated with your candidate’s SSN. This again allows us to verify that the data you have provided us is indeed accurate. The SSN Trace also provides a residence history that is invaluable in uncovering where your candidate has lived. This is a fundamental building block in conducting a thorough criminal history search.
- When database searches are requested by the client, we inspect the results thoroughly. This allows us to determine which records belong to your candidate – and remove the ones that don’t. It also signals where we should do some further research – including adding any locations or residences that the candidate may have conveniently forgotten to mention.
- All possible database records are confirmed at the primary source of information before we release it to you. That ensures that the information you are receiving is accurate, up-to-date, compliant, and actually belongs to your candidate.
- All of our verifications are performed in-house. We do not outsource this critical task or off-shore any confidential candidate data.
- Before your results are delivered, they go through a 2-step quality control process. All hits are reviewed by a records supervisor for accuracy, clarity and compliance with federal and state laws.