Electronic Form I-9
Our Electronic Form I-9 service allows clients to efficiently and accurately manage the I-9 process required for all new employees. This service provides a comprehensive error-detecting solution that virtually eliminates processing errors and simplifies the document completion process.
- Secure, paperless storage with 24/7 access for I-9 initiation, re-verification and audit compliance
- E-signature capablity utilizing a high-security, DHS-compliant click-to-sign solution
- Improved accuracy of Form I-9 completion
- eDocuments feature for attaching electronic copies of I-9 related documents
- 120, 90, 60, and 30-day e-mail alerts provided prior to expiration of work authorization documents
- Audit tracking feature documents when a form has been modified and by whom
- The ability to run reports by client location
- Meets all U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) requirements related to the electronic creation, signature, retention and security of the Form I-9
In addition to utilizing this service for all new employees, we can also scan, index and archive existing paper I-9 forms in order for clients to easily access all I-9 records from one location at the touch of a button. This is especially crucial in the case of an I-9 audit.
E-Verify / Employment Eligibility Verification
This post-hire product will verify if your applicant is legally allowed to work in the United States. Information is accessed from the Department of Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration to verify your applicant’s right-to-work status. All federal contractors and sub-contractors are required by law to verify their employees’ eligibility to legally work in the U.S. In addition, more than a dozen states also require or strongly encourage E-Verify on certain employees. All other public and private sector employers may use the system voluntarily.
Our electronic E-Verify solution electronically queries DHS and SSA databases to verify new employees’ U.S. work eligibility. This query includes verification that your candidate’s name and SSN match in the SSA database. In most cases, the results are returned to you instantly. Enhanced capabilities include email alerts and reports that help track and monitor tentative non-confirmations.
Benefits to our E-Verify solution:
- Significantly reduce your potential risks of non-compliance which would result in exposure to financial penalties and consequent negative publicity. For employers who knowingly hire or knowingly continue to employ unauthorized workers, civil penalties range from $250 to $11,000 per violation. For employers engaging in a pattern or practice of knowingly hiring or continuing to employ unauthorized workers, criminal penalties can be a much as $3,000 per unauthorized employee and/or 6 months imprisonment.
- Help ensure workforce stability and assist in eliminating the potential for disruptive and costly turnover created by the mandatory removal of legally unauthorized employees.
- Minimize the potential for attracting legally unauthorized candidates by acknowledging your participation in E-Verify.
- Seamlessly integrates with Hire Level’s existing ordering system.
If utilized in conjunction with our Electronic I-9 service, employee biographical information will be pre-populated on E-Verify form to reduce data entry.